The Liberty II Locking Gel Liner – VSDT
Combining state-of-the-art technology with superior comfort, the ALPS Liberty Liner II will help keep users cool with its built-in evacuation valve system. Strategically placed within the lock pin, the one-way valve allows air and excess perspiration to be expelled out through the distal end of the gel liner. This eliminates the need to evacuate the air manually and prevents it from becoming trapped between the user’s skin and the liner. Customers who purchase the Liberty II will also receive an additional fabric sheath that assists with wicking away unwanted moisture.
Also available as a locking liner, The Liberty II Gel Liner - VSFR
The Liberty Locking Liner II provides users with the following:
- Provides superior fit
- Liner can be used with pin-lock and suction suspension systems
- Warranty is 12 months for the purchase of one liner and 24 months for two
- Available in 6mm uniform thickness
The Liberty Liner II must be used in conjunction with an ALPS locking device, which is sold separately. Contact ALPS today at 1-800-574-5426 to learn more about the Liberty II Gel Liner or the various prosthetic liners we have available. Case History #1 and Case History #2 demonstrate some of the positive results many users have experienced.
Please see our Size Chart for a full list of sizing options.
- Liberty Locking Liner II , 6mm uniform
- Liberty Cushion Liner II , 6mm uniform
- Liberty Liner II Reducer with Built-in Valve
- Liberty Liner II Pin with Built-in Valve