Easyliner Cushion Gel Liner - ELFR
The Easyliner Cushion Liner is especially useful for patients with sensitive skin tissue and skin irritation issues. Its soft gel texture is formulated with ALPS EasyGel to offer users a gentle and soothing alternative to traditional gel liners. The ELFR contains a rich blend of antioxidants that help promote healthy skin by effectively preventing and repairing damage caused by free radicals and hydroxyl groups. This unique quality enables the ELFR to be a superior choice for vascular patients, severe diabetics, and users with grafted skin or adherent scar tissue.
Also available as a locking liner, Easyliner Gel Locking Liner - ELDT
The Easyliner Cushion Gel Liner offers the following:
- Can be purchased as either a cushion or locking liner
- Maximum durability with reinforced seams
- Outstanding elongation
- High performance fabric for increased versatility
- Facilitated donning process for patients
- Available in three thicknesses
Numerous patients have reported seeing positive results with the Easyliner Gel Liner and several clinical trials are currently under way to study these effects. Case History #1 and #2 demonstrate some of the benefits users have experienced from our unique ELFR prosthetic liner.
Contact us today at 1-800-574-5426 to find out more about our various skin care products, locking devices, prosthetic liners, sleeves, and orthotic items or to place an order for an Easyliner Cushion Gel Liner.
Please see our Size Chart for a full list of sizing options.
- Easyliner Cushion Liner, 3mm
- Easyliner Cushion Liner, 6mm
- Easyliner Cushion Liner, 6/3mm tapered
- Easyliner Locking Liner, 3mm
- Easyliner Locking Liner, 6mm
- Easyliner Locking Liner, 6/3mm tapered